skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Thought. Thunk. Think.
A Collection of Blahs, Quotes, and Things No Longer Lost.
Friday, 1 January 2010
Ellipses are the trail of blood from an amputated sentence; an abandoned limb of what could and should have been a body.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Followers
Blog Archive
►
2011
(1)
►
February
(1)
▼
2010
(16)
►
October
(1)
►
June
(1)
►
May
(1)
►
March
(2)
►
February
(1)
▼
January
(10)
Quotes About Our Tall, Green Friends
I Said to Love
<!-- How Many Days Until Calculator© (by www.jarus...
"I've kept well to remember not to believe everyth...
Oh, men.
"I'm Not A Stud! I'm Not A Stud!"
Such Great Heights
I waste poetry in conversation.
Blah
Ellipses are the trail of blood from an amputated ...
About Me
Rankin
View my complete profile
No comments:
Post a Comment